来今网 > 百态 > 正文

​莎士比亚最美的爱情诗

2025-01-09 07:43 来源:来今网 点击:

莎士比亚最美的爱情诗

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun

我爱人的眼光并非阳光灿烂

Coral is far more red than her lips' red:

珊瑚也远比她的双唇红艳

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

她的胸脯也说不上雪白光鲜

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

满头乌丝,也无法比拟金线



I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

我见过粉、红、雪白的玫瑰

but no such roses see I in her cheeks;

却没见一朵在她脸上绽放蓓蕾

and in some perfumes is there more delight

有很多馥郁芬芳的香水

than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

比我情人的呼吸更令人陶醉



I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

我虽爱听她娇语呢喃

that music hath a far more pleasing sound:

却知道,更好听的声音还是丝竹管弦

I grant I never saw a goddess go,

我也承认,我情人的举手投足之间

my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.

没一点儿让我想起天仙下凡







And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare



可是老天作证,我觉得我的爱人着实稀罕



as any she belied with false compare.



毫不逊色于那些矫饰的红颜